| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lemnos in June is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of water is discharged during on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 14:47 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Lemnos June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lemnos, Greece
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lemnos:
- Edirne, Turkey - 235.1 kms (146.1 miles) NNE
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Canakkale, Turkey - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) ENE
- Limnos, Greece - 14.7 kms (9.1 miles) ENE
- Balikesir, Turkey - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) SE
- Mitilini, Greece - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) SE
- Izmir, Turkey - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) SE
- Chios, Greece - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) SSE