| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lemnos in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Lemnos August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lemnos, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lemnos:
- Edirne, Turkey - 235.1 kms (146.1 miles) NNE
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Canakkale, Turkey - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) ENE
- Limnos, Greece - 14.7 kms (9.1 miles) ENE
- Balikesir, Turkey - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) SE
- Mitilini, Greece - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) SE
- Izmir, Turkey - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) SE
- Chios, Greece - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) SSE