| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lemnos in April is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of fluid is released during an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Lemnos April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lemnos, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lemnos:
- Edirne, Turkey - 235.1 kms (146.1 miles) NNE
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Canakkale, Turkey - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) ENE
- Limnos, Greece - 14.7 kms (9.1 miles) ENE
- Balikesir, Turkey - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) SE
- Mitilini, Greece - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) SE
- Izmir, Turkey - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) SE
- Chios, Greece - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) SSE